Do you suppose she's a wild flower?

- xoxo

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Blog award.


_________________________________

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

Thanks staceee

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate a Kreative Blogger.

6. Post links to the blog you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


1. I have only had 1 serious boyfriend , we have went out for nearly 2 and a half year and still happy. love him :)

2. I live in Glasgow , i actually love it though. I don't think id rather be anywhere else.

3. I love too travel but i haven't been anywhere outside UK for two year's, as soon as i turn eighteen i plan to go at least one or two new places a year.

4. I have a fear of driving, even when im in the passenger seat i shudder if something goes by fast.

5. I was an only child for 14 years , but now i have a two year old half brother, he's cute i guess :) .

6. I have only recently just realised that best friends are far and few.

7. My favourite food is chinease , mmm

I tag;

Manthie xo

1 comment:

  1. My fave is chinese too :) I eat it at least once a week *slaps wrist!*

    x

    ReplyDelete